Minipress Pressure Reducing Valve
Jameel Trading Company provides wide range of MINIPRESS PRESSURE REDUCING VALVE, these ITAP Valves are most commonly used in pressurized lines, gas or liquid. They are Popular amoung the clients all around the world.
- Compensated piston operation.
- Female/female threads.
- Body in nickel-plated brass.
- Minimum and maximum working temperatures: 0°C, 80°C.
- Maximum inlet pressure: 15 bar.
- Outlet pressure can be adjusted between 1 and 4 bar.
- Factory preadjustment: 3 bar.
- Threads: ISO228 (equivalent to DIN EN ISO 228 and BS EN ISO 228).
- Available sizes: 1/2″ and 3/4″.
Download technical data